request an appointment here.
Click for more information.
WE’RE STILL HERE FOR YOU.
Our response to COVID-19
PTSMC clinics have remained open and safe throughout the Covid-19 pandemic. As of May, 2021, the CDC still requires that all staff and visitors at healthcare facilities continue to wear masks in the clinic. We appreciate your understanding as we adhere to CDC guidelines. Thank you!
For those unable to come to our clinics we are now offering telehealth visits.
At PTSMC, we are doing our part to provide our musculoskeletal expertise while hospitals and medical offices are dealing with the COVID-19 crisis. We want to be a valuable resource for our communities, and our healthcare system, in this uncertain time. Our mission is to “improve the quality of peoples’ lives.” With careful consideration and precaution, we will continue to do that by providing treatment for those in need. In short, we are still here for you.
Thank you for choosing PTSMC as your physical therapy provider.
PTSMC clinics are still open
Our staff understands the absolute importance of safety and precaution in these times. We have implemented strict procedures for all PTSMC clinics, following CDC guidelines for healthcare facilities.
We know that pain doesn’t stop just because the world around us does. PTSMC clinics remain open at this time and are still scheduling patients for in-person evaluations. To request an appointment, click here.
- Ergonomics: how to optimize your home workspace to prevent pain (downloadable packet)
- Exercises for seniors to stay active and healthy in isolation
- Sleep well: tips to get a better night’s sleep
- Eat well: stay healthy by following these nutrition tips while working from home
- Expert video series: PTSMC’s collection of videos, including exercise and movement tips