Fitness Training at PTSMC West Hartford
If you’re looking to truly optimize your body, or looking to address or prevent recurring pain that pops up during or after activity, come directly to our clinic for a fully customized training and fitness program!
Instead of a generic strength training program, our licensed musculoskeletal experts will do a full-body individualized movement assessment to gauge weaknesses, imbalances, and other areas you need specific work on based on your preferred activities. We’ll then create a fully customized program to meet your needs, including special exercises with our cutting-edge equipment in the clinic, and exercises and stretches you can do at home to prevent injury and optimize performance. No online or group training program can match this 1-on-1 approach!
1-0n-1 sessions may include the following:
- 1-on-1 Fitness Assessments to identify weaknesses and imbalances
- Fully customized fitness training program created to meet your goals
- Cutting-edge techniques like Dry Needling and Blood Flow Restriction Training
- Access to our modern gym equipment, under the supervision of a licensed expert
- Home exercise programs to continue training in your own time
- Education on stretching and preparation for injury prevention
Achieve peak performance with our fully custom, 1-on-1 training program
$200: One (1) 1-hour training session (includes takeaway home training program)
$500: Four (4) 1-hour training sessions on a transferable virtual punchcard (can be used by multiple parties)
$1,000: Ten (10) 1-hour training sessions on a transferable virtual punchcard (can be used by multiple parties)
Every package includes a 1-on-1 fitness assessment to evaluate weaknesses and imbalances and set program goals