Job Openings at PTSMC
Our practice provides employees the opportunity to work closely with and learn from an experienced staff with diverse backgrounds in a number of specialty areas, including adjunct PT school faculty. Our therapists are provided with support and opportunities to develop specialty programs in their areas of interest. PTSMC has a Clinical Excellence Program that encourages employee development, including a Mentorship Program. For those aspiring for partnership/ownership, PTSMC has a Leadership and Management Development Program. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
Patient Services Coordinator
Our New Haven clinic has a part-time evening opening for a Patient Services Coordinator.
We’re looking for a personable, highly-motivated individual with a friendly, professional demeanor. Customer service experience, along with excellent computer skills are a must! Prior medical office experience preferred.
Certified, licensed Athletic Trainer to provide AT services in a non-traditional athletic training environment. Coverage will be in a high energy/high impact public safety employer setting in the greater Middletown area. Flexible work schedule is a must. This is an exciting potential leadership opportunity for the right candidate. Applicants must have a minimum of Bachelor’s degree plus three or more years of athletic training experience. Current NATA certification, CT licensure in good standing and current CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer certificate are required.
Patient Benefits Coordinator
We’re looking for a personable, highly-motivated individual for verification of patient insurance coverage, accurate entry of patient data who will work closely with office staff at all of our locations to assist with registration of new patients. Prior medical office experience in addition to excellent data entry, telephone communications, time management and organizational skills a must! Proficiency in Office Suite preferred
Director of Payer Relations
The ideal applicant for this role will have 5+ years of experience with payer relations and/or provider network management, contract negotiation and revenue cycle management.
· Manage, maintain and review all contracts for appropriate language, state/federally required language, business requirements, reimbursement schedules, annual renew and facility listings.
· Manage existing applicable managed care contracts with appropriate individuals in creating and executing contract implementation plans, including renewals, cancellations and expiration dates.
· Oversee all contracting activities which include; identification and prioritization of negotiation of contracts that adhere to company contract language guidelines, pricing parameters and performance expectations.
· Identify problems which contribute to accounts receivable issues and take steps to reduce problems.
· Define and implement long term strategies to position the organization to react and proactively manage more effectively to future payment and collection challenges.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Knowledge in value based healthcare models
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Professional and confident demeanor
· Self-starter with ability to work independently
· Ability to problem solve, negotiate and make decisions
Physical Therapy Aide (part-time)
Our Branford, Groton, New London, Plainville, Southington, Wallingford, Westbrook and Windsor clinics have openings for part-time Physical Therapy Aide positions. Hours include evenings. Availability to work year-round is required.
We are looking for outgoing, dependable individuals to assist in the delivery of quality patient care under the direct supervision of a physical therapist while also maintaining a clean work environment. Exercise science background and/or prior PT Aide experience preferred.
Physical Therapy Partner/Ownership
Physical Therapists with clinical, leadership and business skill with an interest in management and ownership are ideal candidates for PTSMC partner opportunities. If you are interested in learning how PTSMC can guide you through the process to ownership, visit our Partnership page at www.ptsmc.com/partnership.