You’ve Met Your Deductible…Now’s the Time to Take Advantage of Your Benefits!
As the last few months of 2022 approach, you may have already met your health insurance deductible for the year. You can take advantage of your insurance before the deductible renews in 2023!
- Get nagging pain and mobility problems assessed
- Address and treat problems before they become bigger issues
- Learn methods to prevent and treat neck and back pain
- Get relief for recurring muscle and/or joint pain
- Learn proper form to prevent injury
- Address vertigo, balance and dizziness
- Learn stretches and exercises to prevent joint pain
What are deductibles and how do they work?
Deductibles are the money you’re required to pay out of pocket within a calendar year before your health insurance covers all or part of your healthcare services. For example, if your health insurance deductible is $2,500 and you pay $500 per month in prescription drug costs, you will meet your deductible in 5 months ($500 x 5 months = $2,500). After you’ve met your deductible, your insurance will likely cover all or most of any additional approved healthcare costs – sometimes fully, and sometimes with a small copay.
Remember that most copays can also be covered with funds from a Health Savings Account (HSA)! If you have questions about your insurance deductible and benefits, call one of our locations directly and we will assist in any way we can.